This Parmesan Crusted Tilapia is a simple fish recipe that can be prepared and cooked in less than 20 minutes. It will impress even the non-fish lovers!
Time 17 minutes | Serves 4
• 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 teaspoons paprika
• 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
• 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
• 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
• 4 tilapia filets about 4 oz each (any firm white fish)
• lemon, cut into wedges
1) Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2) In a shallow bowl, mix together the Parmesan, paprika, parsley and salt.
3) Drizzle the tilapia with the olive oil, then dredge in the cheese mixture, pressing it in lightly with your fingers if necessary.
4) Transfer to the baking sheet.
5) Bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10-12 minutes. Serve with the lemon slices.