Prep 1 H | Cook 1 H | Ready 2 H
- 2 pounds kielbasa sausage, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 2/3 cup water
- Place sausage in a large saucepan, add water, cover and simmer over low heat for 1 hour. Drain, remove sausage and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In the same saucepan combine the Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, onion, sugar, hot pepper sauce and water. Bring all to a boil, stirring.
- Place reserved sausage in a 9×13-inch baking dish and cover it with the sauce mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.