❤️ A Romantic Dinner for 2 ❤️
Make your Valentine’s Day dinner romantic with this restaurant style lobster tail dinner for two in under 40 minutes. Lobster Colorado doesn’t take a lot of time to prepare, giving you plenty of time to plan the rest of your Valentine’s Day.
Prep 10 min | Cook 30 min | Total 40 min
• 42 (6 ounce) filet mignon (beef tenderloin)
• salt and pepper to taste
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 2 slices bacon
• 1/4 cup butter, divided
• 1/2 teaspoon OLD BAY® Seasoning
• 8 ounces lobster tail, cleaned and chopped
1. Set oven to Broil at 500 degrees F.
2. Sprinkle tenderloins all over with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Wrap each filet with bacon, and secure with a toothpick. Place on a broiling pan, and broil to desired doneness, about 8 to 10 minutes per side for medium rare.
3. While tenderloins are cooking, melt 1/8 cup of butter over medium heat with 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay® seasoning. Stir in chopped lobster meat, and cook until done. Spoon lobster meat over cooked tenderloins, and return them to the broiler until the lobster meat begins to brown.
4. While the lobster is in the oven, heat the remaining 1/8 cup of butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, cook until it browns, turning the color of a hazelnut. To serve, spoon the browned butter over the steaks, and sprinkle with the remaining Old Bay® seasoning.
5. *Important* Take Roast out of the oven 8°F–10°F before desired temperature and let sit for 10–15 minutes covered in aluminum foil. The roast will continue to cook for that time and reach your desired temperature (Rare 140° F / Medium 160° F / Well 170° F). Use meat thermometer for best results.