Prep: 10 m | Cook: 30 m | Ready: 40 m
– 4 tilapia fillets
– 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
– 1 tablespoon butter, melted
– 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
– 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
– Pepper flakes to taste
– Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
– Rinse tilapia fillets under cool water, and pat dry with paper towels.
– Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and place fillets in it.
– Pour lemon juice over fillets, then drizzle butter on top.
– Sprinkle with garlic, parsley, and pepper.
– Bake in preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork